TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I turn the volume up on the tv....I have pushed the…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn the volume up on the tv....I have pushed the volume button to it max of 50 and I can hardly hear it....is there a setting I can do to make it loud to where I can hear..

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so.....(question) will I be charged for this question

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and model number of the tv?

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help. You paid $5 to post your question, and are charged the balance/total, to which you agreed on the payment page, upon speaking with me here.

well I just want to pay $5.00 I don't want to join if you don't mind....the brand I have is a flat screen Toshiba 26LV61OU (not sure if OU is alpha or number....s/n 922g0627au10 00 a....series 722549a758sh

The fee is not negotiable. You are not obligated to a membership or subscription, but the total cost is not 5.

if you want help, the total fee applies. As I'm sure you can understand, it just isn't reasonable to expect help from a highly trained and licensed tech for $5.

I see you're now asking for a call, that is an EXTRA $26

The service fees you've paid thus far (5 deposit + balance/total you agreed to on the payment page) cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service. Do you want me to call?

NO....but since I am not going to use your help please cancel what I have paid....thank you anyway.....

I can disregard the call.

We are all independent techs here, I have no ability to cancel or refund anything.

If you'd like help, under the fees you've already agreed to and paid, please provide the requested information. Any site matters may be self-managed from the help page.

where do I find this page

You may visit the help page. I'm not able to assist with site matters.