TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to Add TNT App to my (Smart) Vizio Model

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to Add TNT App to my (Smart) Vizio Model E-601i-A3 TV, Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Which TNT product do you have?

Vizio Model E-601i-A3 TV

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TNT software?

I'm in the VIZIO HD-Settings etc and don't see a way, hence the question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe to add more app's seems like the future

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I still need assistance for my question!
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Click the link below and follow the steps shown. Let me know if you see the TNT app in the app store:

https://support.vizio.com/s/article/How-to-add-an-App-to-your-VIZIO-Smart-TV?language=en_US

If you cannot find it in the App store then it's not available for this series of Vizio Smart TV (for newer Vizio Cast models the TNT app is available). If you're unable to find it then I would suggest purchasing an external device like the Amazon Firestick which does support TNT as well as many other apps. You would simply plug the Firestick into one of the HDMI ports in the set and it is available through Best Buy for around $40.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?