TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have your smart tv and I have a small remote but I cannot…

Customer Question
I have your smart...

I have your smart tv and I have a small remote but I cannot turn off my wifi on th eset

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

630D

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have the small remote which has the red button to turn it off but I cannot do so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and complete model number of the tv?

Are you unable to turn the tv on or off at all?

Or what specific wifi issue are you having?