TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently purchased a Secptre 24" led tv (E246BVF), which I…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a Secptre 24" led tv (E246BVF), which I was really enjoying. However now I am only receiving sound, NO picture. What do I need to do now?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your 24?

Yes, exactly as they were when I was receiving a good picture.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

When was the tv purchased?
Are you able to see the tvs own menu screens at all?

02-2018

Why is it necessary for me to pay an additional $26 to talk to you? I feel that is an unjust charge.
If it is necessary for me to return the TV to you, just send me the appropriate forms.

I did not ask for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question. For this to be productive, please focus on our conversation here, and providing the details I requested above.

Thank you for your reply. I do not want to pay the extra fee to talk to you live.

Again, I didn't ask you to.

If you'd like help under the fees you have already paid here for the chat, I need you to provide the specific details that I've requested, 3 times now, above:

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.