TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need help the red flare in the tv is not responding the…

Customer Question
I need help the...

I need help the red flare in the tv is not responding the remote control from cable box no volume

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Let m e check

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Yes sir red yellow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry just yeklow and white

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
4/3/2018
TV Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Hello Michelle yes I still need assitamce
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the brand and model number of the tv, please?
Are you able to see the tvs own menus?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.