TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The name Cody Nance keeps popping up in closed caption.

Customer Question
The name Cody Nance...

The name Cody Nance keeps popping up in closed caption. Several times an hour always on a separate line. Who is he ? why does his name pop up ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

I do not know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

Happening for a month. This is the first I have tried.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
TV Technician: rwhill1, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

Cody Nance is a professional bull rider, but not sure why his name keeps appearing.

What TV and TV service do you have?

Best Regards,

Rich