TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic DVD/VCR Player that's about 10 yrs old…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic DVD/VCR Player that's about 10 yrs old and I don't have a manual to set it up. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

Ser # is VN8DA001976 April2008, I don't know if this the model # but I found DVR-EZ48V

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

I just plugged in the power and red white & yellow cords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the remote but nothing on it tells me what to do. can't even set the clock

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you seeing any of the panasonic menu screens showing on your tv at this point?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I need help to set the clock on this player all it does is blink 12:00

Thanks for getting back to me,

for your reference, here is a copy of the manual: http://bit.ly/2qfsOIS

To set the clock go into the menu under Quick Start and then to Automatic Clock

and there you can set the clock to be automatic (pick up time from your cable service) or manual and set the time there.

Let me know if that works for you, please.

Thank you,