TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect to Netflix and I am not being

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect to Netflix and I am not being connected to my Internet provider, who is AT&T. Need instructions, please. Tv is approx 3 year old.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

NW-1-1000

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes but thru phone system is my guess, because I lost phone service when turned off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know. Netflix say to call you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please