TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our gate way is saying no signal have powered on off. Tv…

Customer Question
Our gate way is...

Our gate way is saying no signal have powered on off

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Tv gateway

Technician's Assistant: What Gateway model do you have? How old is it?

Arris and three years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu comes up and you can scroll through the channels but when you hit channel then it says signal loss detected

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Gateway? What happened right before this?

Working fine got up this morning and it was not working the tv was on ti midnight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s my day off after a seven day stretch very depressing I have to deal this first thing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you press the input / source button on the remote of the TV until you get back to the picture from your cable provider.

Let me know the results please