TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can only receive one channel on my downstairs TV. No guide…

Customer Question
I can only receive...

I can only receive one channel on my downstairs TV. No guide or menu will come up either, the sound control works, the remote will only turn on the TV and do nothing else. I have put in new batteries, checked all the connections but nothing works. What would you suggest?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Just a minute I'll run downstairs...

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Thank you for waiting. the TV is a Sony Model number: KDL-48R510C

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
4/2/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a cable remote that isn't working for channels?