TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture only a blue scree that says no signal. There are…

Customer Question
No picture only a...

No picture only a blue scree that says no signal

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

There are hdmi cables plugged into tv and the connection is good

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No did not have one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This problem started yester day had no problems before

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 23 days ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

OK the first thing we do in situations like this is first reboot so>>>

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
the cable box has been re- booted and have unplugged the tv set for a few minutes then connected all back and the problem still there

OK you may be in the wrong INPUT mode, in that case please pick up the TV remote find the INPUT or SOURCE button and continually press this button once every second until the box comes through......let me know

How is it working out?

TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 22 days ago

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars (hopefully) with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician