TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sanyo model # DP 26746 unable to change input hep. DP26746…

Customer Question
sanyo model # DP...

sanyo model # DP 26746 unable to change input hep

Technician's Assistant: What Sanyo model do you have? How old is it?

DP26746 age unknown

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Keeps telling me check input cable afthis done tells me to press channel up button

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

About two hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This tv used for streaming only and was working fine until I accidently pressed reset button

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: TV
3/31/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 25 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I Was finally able get it working
Help not needed.thanks
Louie, Technician