TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get a tv remote replacement. Samsung, about 2 years…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a tv remote replacement

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung, about 2 years old, Model # UN60JU7100FXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

T V works fine, I have att remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN60JU7100FXZA? What happened right before this?

I moved and lost the Samsun tv remote about a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/30/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please click the following links to view the remote info and to order it online

https://www.samsungparts.com/BN59-01220E.html

https://encompass.com/item/10295146/Samsung/BN59-01220E/Remote_Control

OR search/ google it with part number BN59-01220E for a better price. I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Do you need any further assistance with this question?