TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I change channels....a message comes up with error 0…

Customer Question
When I change channels....a...

When I change channels....a message comes up with error 0 and says to try again in 30 min.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is 6 months old and the smart TV model is 43Uj6300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can only use input 13 and yes the menu does work....this morning I got a message regarding user agreement and I did hit the button agreeing to accept it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 43UJ6300? What happened right before this?

It just happened and when I change channels in a few min. a screen pops up saying error 0 and click the back button and a few mins. latter the same message comes back up

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 26 days ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
it only occurs on input 13 when I am watching Tv.

OK, do you get channels on this TV via a cable box hooked to input 13?

Louie, Technician