TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is frozen, I can't switch it off nor change from

Customer Question
My TV is frozen...

My TV is frozen, I can't switch it off nor change from Netflix where it is forever on a programme I don't want and can't change.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No nothing happens when I try to use the rote

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes I have already done that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to turn off the Tv at the back if the set, now I'm not sure how many times I've done that so don't now know the set is on or off . I just havea screen which gives me publicity for Netflix on a continuous loop

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

When I paid I was asked to give my phone number but because I live in France it wouldn't accept my number. It was a mistake to call your company as I live in France and I have not had my question answered so I feel I am due a refund of the 28€ I paid via PayPal. Thank you for your understanding.
I can not call you, I live in France and the cost would be too great for me.

The following info requests are still awaited to troubleshoot the problem

However, please contact customer service via help link on website main page to get a refund

Thanks

I do not want to continue with this, please just refund my money. I am an old lady who made a mistake emailing you.

Please contact customer service via help link on website main page to get a refund

Thanks

Click on the following help link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help