TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic smart tv that when disconnected from the…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a Panasonic smart tv that when disconnected from the surround will not turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Panasonic TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

On inspection, there is nowhere to plug a power cord in. It's a Viera

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Can't find the power cord. There are HDMI ports but nowhere to plug in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think I have the instruction pamphlet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
I have what appears to be a power cord but don't know where it goes.
I'm not kidding. I have the power cord which matches the one in the instruction manual but there doesn't seem to be a place to plug in.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?
Do you mean the tv itself won't turn on anymore? Even if your reconnect the surround?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.