TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I manually perform a system reset on my Toshiba 32"

Customer Question
Hi Can I manually...

Hi Can I manually perform a system reset on my Toshiba 32"

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

32C120U

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu appears on screen but I can't navigate to enter/complete a selection

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

Last night... was watching tv/dvr , must have accidentally hit a button and the next thing...I have no tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get the tv back to channel 3 so I can receive cable

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/31/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.