TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My boyfriend gave me a JVC modelO. No. LT-32X506. when I…

Customer Question
My boyfriend gave me...

My boyfriend gave me a JVC modelO. No. LT-32X506. when I push the power button on nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your -32X506?

He just gave it to me because he bought another with additional smart. On the back of the TV it says July 2005

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I gave that to you

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No there is no power.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need a serial number?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/31/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.