TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a new RV with a Polaroid flat panel. The TV worked…

Customer Question
We have a new...

We have a new RV with a Polaroid flat panel. The TV worked off the antenna just fine at the dealer's, but I can't get a picture on it at home.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Polaroid TV?

I'n not near the tv at the moment and can't remember if there are cables. I'm wondering if I just don't know the correct sequence of buttons to push on the remote. Everything should be as it was while it was sitting in the dealer's lot. Nothing has changed except the 100 mile tow home. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No outage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/31/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi. We solved the problem on our own. Thanks!