TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV in the bedroom. Chaining the channel in the bedroom and…

Customer Question
TV in the bedroom...

TV in the bedroom. Chaining the channel in the bedroom and it brought up NETFLEX

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic TV approximately 12 to 14 years old. Do not have a model number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried to get out of NETFLEX but nothing happens. It looks to be stuck.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/30/2018
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Do you have a cable box on this TV?