TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have been given a foxteltv 1 but do not know how to conext…

Customer Question
I have been given...

I have been given a foxteltv 1 but do not know how to conext it. Physically fitted but do not have foxtelnow tv access

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

4 years old and I get great access with the unit but cannot access foxtel through it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I can see everything and access free to air stuff

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Only got unit yesterday Norlam foxtel is from HMDI-1 and connected this unit to HMDI 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO IS THERE A FEE?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/30/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.