TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung curved 55 inches, the remoto control isn't works at…

Customer Question
Samsung curved 55 inches, the...
Samsung curved 55 inches, the remoto control isn't works at all, the batteries are brand new and is corret the position. the little red lights keep blink
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
i'm download the app so we can talk by phone
3/30/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is it the light on the tv that is blinking?

Can you still turn the tv on with its own onboard buttons on the tv itself?
What is the model number of the tv?

no. is the red light of the remoto control that is blinking.
I can find any buttons on this tv model I had to turn it off unplug from the outlet
I do no know thw model number I couldn't find the manual

The model number is ***** on a sticker on the back of the tv,

the power button is on the back as well.

Thanks .I just cancel my free trial

You've paid the full fees to the site already. I can't cancel or refund anything. I need some basic details from you to be able to help.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.