TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Database empty on nce24tv led 24x60 cannot tune channels?

Customer Question
database empty on nce24tv led...
database empty on nce24tv led 24x60 cannot tune channels ? how ?
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 24 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Make sure the input mode is set to TV (not hdmi, video, etc)

then go into the tv menu, under Channels, and run the channel auto scan/program function.

Let me know the results, please.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
still database empty no channels found atv dtv or radio
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
0488 765488
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
lets just do online for now i need tv now to watch the game
thanks
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
ok i am here
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
should i wait ?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
hello nathan ready to proceed thanks
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
online would be good
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
ok online i am waiting now
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 24 days ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi - this is Russell H., Expert with JustAnswer. I regret hearing about the problem with the TV and its channel database.

Given the results, I suspect the TV (or whatever it is hooked up to, to receive the video signal or signals from) may have a problem requiring that it be service-repaired. However, first, tell me what it is getting signal from - what TV channel source it is hooked up to exactly. That may well need to be checked on. Cable TV? Fiber-optic TV? broadcast antenna? perhaps a cable box, or a digital-TV-box ?

Please also tell me, how old is the TV in question, and what is its history - is it new, recently moved, in a new location, a new hookup, or an old hookup that formerly worked?

Let me know, and I will advise you further as to what to do.

Russell H., Service Tech