TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just static for audio. Toshiba 42Sl417u i think 6 or 7

Customer Question
Just static for audio ...

Just static for audio

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba 42Sl417u i think 6 or 7 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv remote is not working but i think its because it is switched over to the cable remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i don't think so. it just started happening

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

On what sources does this happen? Cable/satellite, dvd, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.