TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The volume will go up but goes down on own. Sony 32 inch…

Customer Question
The volume will go...

The volume will go up but goes down on own

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Sony 32 inch flat screen

Technician's Assistant: What Sony product do you have?

It's a Sanyo 32 inch

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Just checking connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me fix

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/30/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What is the model number of the TV? Can be found on label on back of set.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.