TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No cable conection. Spectrum tv Bergen co. Nj. Can i call…

Customer Question
No cable conection Technician's...

No cable conection

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Spectrum tv Bergen co. Nj

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Can i call you becase its not connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need tv to work through spectrum

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/30/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is the problem with your internet, or your tv channels?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.