TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

T R M2AX155 what channel does it need to be set on to hook…

Customer Question
T R M2AX155 what...

T R M2AX155 what channel does it need to be set on to hook up cable TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # TC = P5852

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

2010 model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just got it. It worked when plugged up. I the dummy changed channels at it th turned to fuz

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Panasonic 2010
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is the guide the same as minu
the minu works
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 3 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...hook up cable TV..."

Is it extra to talk rather than text

Yes; phone call/s are Premium Service hence with additional/extra fees.

Initially, is there a cable box?

If yes, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of this cable box. Additionally, please describe how the cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).

Arris name of box HDMI name of receiver
Some kind of cable
From receiver to box
Communicom is the service provider

It would help to know the exact model number of the cable box

...and what type of connecting cable:

• yellow + red & white RCA cables;
  • a single cable with flat connector at both ends;
  • a single coaxial cable with round/threaded connector at both ends;
  • green, blue & red + red & white RCA cables.

Perhaps better yet, post back with clear pictures of the back of the cable box. Click HERE.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
These pictures would then serve as common references allowing me to see what you are seeing.