TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv turns on but only display a black screen, No, No, Just…

Customer Question
My tv turns on...

My tv turns on but only display a black screen

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to tell me what’s wrong with it it is only 3 years old

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Would it be possible for you to get me the model number please found on the back of the set?

Serial 210Rmpg4b688. Model. 42cs570-is

Thanks

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up or not please?

We can’t find the remote

Is there a menu button on the set itself?please use that for this check

there is I pushed but nothing happened
Hello

I am afraid you do have a back-lighting issue with the set that wil need service, if you need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area, however you need to consider the age of the set before injecting repair money into it,the set is older than 5 years and it may not be a good idea what do you think?

Ok thank you

Sorry for bad news here back-lighting issues can be expensive

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars (hopefully) with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Just so you understand I am a independent technician using the site like you are the way this works is I provide the information and you rate me positively 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you the site then releases a payment to me otherwise I receive nothing here for helping you at least moving forwards, note the question remains open for 30 days
Anthony