TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We changed our service to an outside antenna now we have…

Customer Question
We changed our service...

We changed our service to an outside antenna now we have trouble turning it on with remote

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No i dont think so

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?

Does it respond to its own onboard power button?

i dont have model #sorry no we have universal remote

The model number is ***** a sticker on the back of the tv.

I'm asking you to please try pressing the power button on the tv itself and tell me if it works that way.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.