TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turn on TV, it tries to start and then turns off and…

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on TV, it tries to start and then turns off and then tries to start and then turns of ad then turns on and then turns off, .........I think it is the power board?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung, Model LN40A750R1F, 2008

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

THE SCREEN NEVER COMES ON. IT IS JUST RECYCLING?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, ONLY THAT "I" THINK THAT IT IS THE POWER BOARD?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please reply back here to assist you

Thanks

What is your answer?
At this point, I prefer you text me your answer

I'm typing the answer, hold on, please

Mostly it is the power supply board problem due to the failure of capacitors on it and sometimes the mainboard also can be a cause of the same symptoms but most of the time it is power supply board problem

Please click the following link to view power supply board OR a repair kit info if you're looking to attempt to repair the TV yourself

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung/ln40a750r1fxza

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Do you need any further assistance with this question?