TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sharp aquas LC-60LE660U power light is on but no picture or…

Customer Question
Sharp aquas LC-60LE660U power...

Sharp aquas LC-60LE660U power light is on but no picture or sound

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Sharp TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Dont think so

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 24 days ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If the power-light is lit as though the set is ON please press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up please?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
the power light comes on and stays on

press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up please?

This is NOT an answer its just that I need to know if the menu come up or not please

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No morning is displayed
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Nothing is displayed

So no menu is displayed and you are sure about that?

If you are sure about that then its likely the backlights are down on the set,how old is the set please?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
4yrs

What color is thelight lit please on the front of the set?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
White

Lets get back to this check with the menu you are sure you are pressing the MENU button on the sets OWN remote?

If so please do this>>>>

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Sir, holding sharp Aquos remote presa Power Burton then Power Light on TV comes on and state on presa MENU button on TV remote and nothing happens on TV

Anthony

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Will do

How has this worked out please?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Same result

I am afraid you have a problem with this set that could be back-lights or a main-board issue, I would advise you now to contact a technician www.tvrepairpros.com should locate a tech in your area.

I am sorry this is not something easier, the only other option left open to you is to fix this yourself but as I see it there will be some complex checks with a voltmeter so maybe not your comfort?

Let me know if you need more help

Anthony

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Is there a reset we can try

Yes you can try this>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAvXsglOIL4 <<click

But I do not think this will work but try anyhow particular the third option

Let me know if you have any change

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars (hopefully) with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Read above please

Do you need more help??

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician