TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is The Samsung TV remote AA59 -00772A compatible with other…

Customer Question
Is The Samsung TV...

Is The Samsung TV remote AA59 -00772A compatible with other AA59 Samsung remotes.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Let me check

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

PN60F550...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

No problem with the remote. One of the kids stepped on it and broke it to pieces.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

Are you trying to replace the remote? I can find a replacement remote for you.

No. I found a replacement which may be ordered on Amazon. Just did not want to pay the $178.00 price, was hoping a less expensive remote would also work. I'll figure it out. This is all too hard. Thank you for your time.

OK thank you