TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to get Prime Video on to the MY APPS section of…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get Prime Video on to the MY APPS section of the SAMSUNG APP page

Technician's Assistant: Which Samsung product do you have?

The 4K Blue Ray player

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung software?

Everything..The individual I spoke to last night said I would need to reset myAPP Page. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx and have a wonderful

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Got my answer elsewhere. Thx
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. Thx