TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need help setting up my system. Insignia. 2012. I don't know…

Customer Question
Need help setting up...

Need help setting up my system.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Insignia

Technician's Assistant: What Insignia model do you have? How old is it?

2012

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. I don't know that. I have tried setting up the remote controller but none of the Insignia codes work; plus the third step is only partially visible due to zoom level.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

This is the initial setup after recent installation.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do but I'm not with the tv at this time.

OK thank you

No more.

OK