TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Does my sony, model# xBR-65x900c equiped with blu tooth.

Customer Question
Does my sony, model#...

Does my sony, model# ***** equiped with blu tooth

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your XBR-65X900C?

Maybe 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

We are trying to pair it with a wireless Beats headphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Do you know if the Sony I asked about is bluetooth and can the beats headset be paired wireless with it?

This TV does have Bluetooth feature but not sure if it works with Beats headset, lets try to pair it.

- Turn the Bluetooth device on and put it in pairing mode. To put your Bluetooth device in pairing mode, refer to the instruction manual of the device.

- Press the HOME button on Sony remote, then select [Settings] — [Bluetooth settings] — [Add device] to put the TV in pairing mode. A list of available Bluetooth devices will be displayed.

- Select the desired device from the list, then follow the onscreen instructions. If you are prompted to enter a passcode, refer to the instruction manual of the device.

Please reply back with the result