TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My utube screen says “Google error #400 so I am unable to…

Customer Question
My utube screen says...

My utube screen says “Google error #400 so I am unable to stream any videos, all other incoming data from my internet is working ie: Netflix, Amazon Prime etc.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia, about 2 years. NS-32D311NA15

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Problem only on Utube icon.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have rebooted everything several times, went to default via remote on tv and remote on blue ray and called Best Buy geek squad. Also updated software.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My Utube screen comes up with Google error 400 saying”your client has issued a malformed request etc. I have rebooted and defaulted everything I know of but still the same screen. My internet works on cell, tablet and pc. Also Netflix and Amazon Prime are ok.

Are you trying to stream from the Youtube website?

The utube is an app on the tv screen from my internet provider.
I am able to access utube on all devices with the exception of my Insignia tv.
Hello?

What was the response from the Geek Squad?

They said to contact the manufacturer of tv, Insignia, and Insignia had me contact you for help.
My problem is I bought a second rate product from Best Buy. Everyone I have contacted for help, even those that wanted money have passed the buck. I have learned a hard lesson and come to the end of my patience. Bye, bye.

OK thank you