TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My volume says fixed. Sony TV. Kdl60w630b. 4days

Customer Question
My volume says fixed. ...

My volume says fixed.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Sony TV

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Kdl60w630b

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

4days

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you use another input like a DVD player or similar or even a streaming service like netflix do you still get the same message of "volume fixed"