TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no instructions for working this remote--cycling

Customer Question
I have no instructions...

I have no instructions for working this remote--cycling through is difficult

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My TV is Dynex flat screen

Technician's Assistant: What Dynex model do you have? How old is it?

Don't know and it is two years old, but what does that have to do with this little Rpku handheld remote??

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Roku remote question.

To get a manual for the Roku remote's use, you will need to tell me: What Roku device is it controlling, please? what model of Roku is the Roku device itself (not its remote control)? e.g. the Roku that plugs in to the TV's HDMI port, or the Roku box (of some sort) etc.?

This is Roku streaming stick ID CU37DC619597
Bull! I have spent too much already on this Spectrum Crap!!!

Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

Just a minute or five, please....

Page 3 of this manual shows the Roku remote for Streaming Stick, and its buttons - if that might help:

http://wwwimg.roku.com/Roku%20Streaming%20Stick%20UK%20QSG%20Web_0.pdf

What problems does your Roku remote present? or, what are you chief gripes about it? please tell me about it, so that I can address them, possibly help with them.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am asking whether my answer was helpful and provided what you needed ?

(If I didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will be pleased to help you further.)