TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The ap youtube quit. A month old, sharp, 65G171617H04756?

Customer Question
The ap youtube quit ...

The ap youtube quit

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

A month old, sharp, 65G171617H04756?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes others work, "no"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When youtube worked it quit loading after awhile

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please