TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have straight lines on my TV I did replace the lamp in my…

Customer Question
I have straight lines...

I have straight lines on my TV I did replace the lamp in my TV.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

JVC LCD 50 in flat screen probably around 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes everything works with the TV menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your JVC? What happened right before this?

It just started a few days ago so I replaced the new lamp it's the same as the older lamp that was in there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's about it . Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please take a photo of this and upload here using the "add files" button ?

Hi here is the pic of my TV screen . Thanks
Hi did you receive the picture
Is there someone available to talk to me about my TV concern
No pic has come through