TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv keeps shutting off I replaced the bulb about a month ago…

Customer Question
Tv keeps shutting off...

Tv keeps shutting off I replaced the bulb about a month ago so I don't think that can be the issue

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

WD-82738

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, menu works. I had it on the input that controls my DVR from the cable company

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It was fine one day, then the next day just shut off. I don't watch it a lot since I work most of the time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I replaced the bulb a few weeks ago because screen was dim

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- What does the Power/ Status light do in the front of the TV when TV shuts Off?

Does the light stay solid or flash in what color?