TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It won’t turn on and when it does it goes to demo and won’t…

Customer Question
It won’t turn on...

It won’t turn on and when it does it goes to demo and won’t follow prompts to switch back to direct tv. Started yesterday and can’t figure it out. Thx!

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Not for that long. I’ll do that now, thx

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I’ll just see if this works ...if not?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.