TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an iPhone itablet an MacBook Air. Today I bought a &O…

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone itablet an MacBook Air. Today I bought a B&O P2 Bluetooth speaker. How do I play from Spotify through that speaker

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I think it’s apple. I need to tell you I’m an old lady and not very tech savvy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing .. I just want to connect the P2 to my devices

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. I don’t know yet what I need to know!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

From which device do you wish to play Spotify to the speaker from?

Please let me know