TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to connect firestick to our Westinghouse and it’s…

Customer Question
Hi trying to connect...

Hi trying to connect firestick to our Westinghouse and it’s saying not supported

Technician's Assistant: What Westinghouse model do you have? How old is it?

Probably 6-7 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Checking model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Westinghouse? What happened right before this?

We just got a firestick and trying to connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No issues with tv

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Hi
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Any suggestions
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Hello
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 27 days ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 26 days ago

What Westinghouse model do you have?

TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 days ago

Is this now resolved?

Pete, Electronic Engineer