TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to connect firestick to our Westinghouse and it’s…

Customer Question
Hi trying to connect...

Hi trying to connect firestick to our Westinghouse and it’s saying not supported

Technician's Assistant: What Westinghouse model do you have? How old is it?

Probably 6-7 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Checking model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Westinghouse? What happened right before this?

We just got a firestick and trying to connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No issues with tv

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Hi
Any suggestions
Hello
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What Westinghouse model do you have?

Is this now resolved?