TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 48 inch Rca flat screen tV i put it on and in 5…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a 48 inch Rca flat screen tV i put it on and in 5 minutes it shuts off what can i do its only 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Six or seven months

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I leave it off i don't want to throw it away until i try o fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I could let someone from orca fix it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
TV Technician: stevenl1469, Technician replied 3 months ago
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** be glad to help you tonight can you please provide the model number of your tv so i may research your problem