TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony uph-h1 my YouTube won't load. It worked fine…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony uph-h1 my YouTube won't load.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It worked fine now I get the big YouTube picture with the red button.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your UPH-H1?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Unplug tv player and internet all apps work except YouTube

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

XBR 909

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't get the YouTube app on my tv too old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have older sony DVD in other room old YouTube version works fine. I just had new YouTube version on the 4k uph-h1 now won't load same internet network

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 24 days ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Does the device have a working internet connection?

Have you tried restarting your wireless router?

If that doesn't work, let me know the full error message you are getting.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer