TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The sound stopped working in the middle of a program. The…

Customer Question
The sound stopped working...

The sound stopped working in the middle of a program

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The sound suddenly stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The sound suddenly stipped

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It happened earlier this evening. Right before this it was working fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. What's the model number from the back of the TV, and how old is it?