TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to sync up Sony headphones (new) to my new LG 60"

Customer Question
I'm trying to sync...

I'm trying to sync up Sony headphones (new) to my new LG 60" 4x television. THe headphones are all charged, the power is on and the red and white ends are in the jacks the sales person told me to put them in. Can't find a manual or anything else to help me sync them. And, can I get the voice that talks all the time to shut up?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 60?

Brand new on Friday the 23rd of March 2018

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WHere do I push what button to find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your 60? What happened right before this?

I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, how can I shut up the voice programmed in that talks. It is very annoying and where would I look for a manual? Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
how long does this take???????????????/
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?