TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A PANASONIC TV TC-55CX420U SERIAL NUMBER MD52990121…

Customer Question
I HAVE A PANASONIC...

I HAVE A PANASONIC TV TC-55CX420U SERIAL NUMBER MD52990121 IS THERE A REST BUTTON ON TV?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your TC-55CX420U?

NOT SURE IT IS A 4K MAYBE 3 OR 4 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NOTHING COMES ON BUT THE RED LIGHT.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-55CX420U? What happened right before this?

IT WORKED FINE TODAY AND WE WATCH A MOVIE ON ROKU TURNED SET OFF AND TURNED BACK ON MAYBE 1 HOUR LATER AND NOTHING.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Here it is 11:41pm and no contact if I don’t have contact by 11am tomorrow cancel my free 7 day trial and I will follow up with the attorney general to inquire about your credentials & authenticity.

Sorry for the wait -- Your reply came after I was off.

Would you like to continue even though it is after the 11 am deadline?

What can I do to repair?
Well no answer again.

Are you trying to factory reset the TV or the ROKU?

both. Do you think I am an idiot? Do you have any suggestions on where the reset is on tv I will unplug for 5 minutes turn on red light comes on but no picture?
I reset roku and unplugged. But can’t find reset for tv read manual front to back do you know where it is located on that model & serial number I gave ?
When the tv is on for a while with just the red light lit it turns off by itself?

Do you mean the TV turns off by itself?

Is that the only reply your going to send? YES it times out. Do you know where the reset is on that tv I sent make model & serial number. The only question I want answered is where is reset button on tv?

There isn't a reset button on the TV.

Then I am pretty sure there is nothing you can do, do you agree?
what your saying is tv can’t be reset, correct?

It can be reset if you were able to access the TV menu

No I can’t, you’re saying I must be able to view menu in order to reset, is that correct? I can’t view menu until it is reset, dilemma don’t you agree it can’t be done, agreed?

Yes

Goodbye then there is nothing you can do to help, agreed?

Have a great night!