TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic flat tv it comes on and shut off.i dont…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic flat tv it comes on and shut off.i dont know why can u help me...

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

Tc 55a56800 2year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

It was on 1 day the it did want 2 come on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

N that all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/28/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?